The Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) defines Competitive Intelligence as “a necessary, ethical business discipline for decision making based on understanding the competitive environment.”
Competitive intelligence helps you to:
• become more competitive;
• understand your competitive environment;
• see market shifts and trends;
• identify competitor strategies, strengths, and weaknesses;
• analyze competitor capabilities;
• improve your strategic decision making.
Here are some of the resources you can use to learn more about Competitive Intelligence and its benefits.
1) Competitive Intelligence Resource Index is a portal and listing of web-resources for finding CI Competitive Intelligence Associations, Books, Companies, Publications, Software Articles, information, and tutorials regarding Competitive Intelligence. http://www.bidigital.com/ci/
2) The Competitive Intelligence Handbook provides an overview of how competitive information is gathered and where it can be found. http://www.combsinc.com/handbook.htm
3) The Competitive Intelligence Handbook from The Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals and Dialog written by SCIP and Thomson Dialog. http://www.dialog.com.tw/download/docs/63/CI_Handbook.pdf
Hi, very nice website, cheers!
Need cheap hosting? Try webhosting1st, just $10 for an year, VPS plans starts with $6/Mo.
I definitely wanted to make a simple remark so as to thank you for these superb strategies you are giving out on this site. My long internet look up has finally been recognized with reliable points to share with my co-workers. I would declare that we readers actually are unequivocally endowed to be in a remarkable network with very many special individuals with insightful tips and hints. I feel truly lucky to have used the web site and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks again for a lot of things.